Picky-Little Eaters: Nutrition Workshop for Parents
Dread mealtimes? Is every meal a battlefield as you struggle to entice your child to eat fresh vegetables or try other nourishing foods?
I understand that mothers want :
- Advice on how much a child should be eating
- Advice on what foods a child needs to eat to support physical and emotional health
- Foods that will enhance their concentration so they can be effective learners
- Practical tips to learn ways to integrate optimum levels of nutrients into everyday meals
- What you need to know about anti-nutrients, (refined sugars/additives/transfats), and how they may adversely affect your child’s health, including behavioural problems, or setting them up for chronic conditions such as diabetes, obesity and later, heart disease or some cancers.
- We look at marketing and labels on foods that are marketed for children and consider how misleading this aspect of food manufacturing is.
This is a 1.5 hr workshop for nursery schools/pre-schools or individual groups of mothers who organise their own group and contact me to organise a time & place to meet.
FEE: £180.00 per workshop
Please contact Diana to discuss your groups’ individual requirements.